Re: shut down sound for windows 10

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 10:15 PM, Don Walls wrote:
Brian, David requested that you top post.  Get with the program.
David does not run this group nor dictate to me my posting style.  I suggest you both learn to deal or learn to mute.  My posting record stands very well on its own and I do not have to comport to the style anyone else prefers.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill