From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2018 5:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Skype for business weird issue

Hi Mike,

My company also changed from LYNC to SFB, and I am seeing the same behavior you are seeing.

Where do you go to check "Read Text Automatically"?

Can you point me to the FS webinar you mention?

I do use the script for SFB from dlee.org, but I still need to use the command "[h" to read the message and then use "[I" to get back to the input window.

Thanks,
Pam