Re: shut down sound for windows 10

Ashleigh Piccinino

I too have held the power button down on my computer. However, it messes with the hard drive. I wouldn’t do that if I were you. I will get cited assistance to see if your computer has shut down. Better to be safe than sorry

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2018 12:22:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: shut down sound for windows 10

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 12:16 PM, Gerald Levy wrote:
But without a shutdown sound, you can't confirm that the shutdown procedure has even been initiated in the first place.
If you choose the power menu, shutdown option, you can be assured that the shutdown procedure has been initiated.  It may hang at times, as you've already indicated, but it's initiated.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill