Re: Severe JAWS stuttering

Cristóbal

That and you can do other things like disabling all the pretty animations and dstuff that take constant PC resources.

As someone else suggested though, it may also be worth it to get a separate sound card too.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2018 6:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Severe JAWS stuttering

Hi Laura,

I had a stuttering problem with Windows 10 & Jaws and below is how I fixed it.  I don't think this is your and the others' problem, but it'll only take a minute to check it out.

How I fixed it:

1. Go to the control panel, & press enter on, Ease of Access Center.

2. Tab to, Make the computer easier to see, link & press enter.

3. Tab to, Set the thickness of the blinking cursor combobox,  It was at 3, but I changed it to 1, & this solved the stuttering problem.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.

Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2018 4:28 PM

I don’t have a brail display ……