From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, Jul 31, 2018 3:51 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: shut down sound for windows 10

, Mario,

            It's an XML file, hence the extension.  It can be viewed
with Notepad if desired, or even MS-Word, as XML is at its heart a
formatted text layout.

            Its sole purpose is to select an existing Windows ring
sound that I've not seen used elsewhere unless someone selects it
elsewhere and using it for the sound to be played when the event is
triggered.

--

Brian *-* Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134

   The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in
the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill