From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2018 11:50 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: shut down sound for windows 10

Hi, Don. First, the Startup sound does return if Fast Startup is checked, but not the shutdown sound.

Second, Do you get other system sounds, once you are logged on? In other words, do you get a ding sound if you press semicolon when on your desktop?

You must not only check Fast Startup to get a Startup sound. You must also check the box for Startup sound in your Sound settings in the Sounds tab.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com