Re: shut down sound for windows 10

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 09:56 AM, Jonas Voll wrote:

I do not like other people making Decisions for myself!

Free will, is what I want!

Oh, puhleeze!!    Product manufacturers make decisions about what they will, or will not, offer all the time.

This is the most inane comment on this issue I've seen.  You, for any you, can make a complaint/offer feedback to a product manufacturer regarding your displeasure with the addition or deletion of a feature.

It has nothing, nothing whatsoever, to do with "free will."

          ~ Dorothy Nevill