Slicers in Microsoft Excel.

Flor Lynch

Hi,

This is my first message here.

A friend has the problem of not being able to access what are called slicers, sometimes used in pivot tables, in Microsoft Excel. He writes:

Hi all,

Google has got me nowhere on this, so hoping some excel expert here can help ☺️

We have a lot of reports and dashboards built in excel at work. For filtering results, many of them use these visual sort of buttons called slicers.
Does anyone know if there is a way of accessing these slicers with a screen reader?

In addition, some have refresh buttons inside floating objects? Can I access those with screen readers?

Thanks,
Dave