Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 7/31/2018 11:33 AM, David & his pack of dogs wrote:
Agreed. The entire thing is so petty. If you want to know if your computer is on or off, do like I have done. Arrow up or down, if it makes a screen reader sound, it is on, if nothing happens, either your computer is off or someone has shut off the sound. For those who bitch about M S, if you don't like it, get a MAC. Time for the little kitties to go to bed and let the adults worry about the important things.

David & his pack of dogs. Benny, Sheena both no longer with us, Champ, Kendra, Richie, and Carmine.
From The Diamond Touch dog Rehabilitation Centre. Privacy Disclaimer This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.

1-844-21PUPPY

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of cecropia64
Sent: July 31, 2018 8:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: shut down sound for windows 10

Guess that is what I was thinking as well. I understand all the input on the subject. I guess I just don't understand all the hoopla. What is the big deal? None as far as I can tell. But opinions are vast and everyone has one. Some are more in depth than others. Not everyone will be happy with all when it comes to accessibility. I guess I wish it was more uniform across the board.

Stew

On 7/31/2018 10:54 AM, Mario wrote:
Cecropia64, I agree. if it's trivial to do, why can't MS do it?