From: David Ingram [mailto:dingram269@...]
Sent: Tuesday, Jul 31, 2018 10:42 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: shut down sound for windows 10

hi list members, what version of jaws are being used currently? If the
answers is jaws 2018 or jaws 17 then you should hear all system sounds.
I'currently using jaws version 16. This means that if you're using jaws
17 or 2018 with windows 10 version 1803 you should hear all system
soundsI'm going to check to see whether windows 10 version 1803 does the
same with firefox?