Re: shut down sound for windows 10

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 09:37 PM, Peter Tesar wrote:
I agree that MS should be asked to add the shut down theme along with the start up theme.
The start up sound still exists and is activated pretty much as it always was.  The trick under Windows 10 is that you have to disable the Fast Startup feature in order for it to play.

Anyone who fires up the Windows 10 Feedback Hub app and does a search on "Shutdown sound" will find many requests for its return that they can upvote.  I could swear I'd actually submitted a piece of feedback on this topic, but it's not turning up in the search for my feedback with that set of search terms.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill