Re: shut down sound for windows 10

Angel

Also, my computers fan makes a sound. When I can not feel the air coming from the fan, I know the computer has shut down.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Maria Campbell" <lucky1inct@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2018 6:33 PM
Subject: Re: shut down sound for windows 10

There is a bit of a trick to check for windows shut down. Wait a bit and try opening your CD drive. If it opens, you're not totally shut down. If not, shut down has taken place.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

--St. Francis

On 7/30/2018 6:24 PM, Gerald Levy wrote:

So how can you tell for sure that your computer has shut down completely if there is no sound like in Windows 7 and earlier? This is yet another reason why I'm in no hurry to upgrade to Windows 10.

Gerald

-----Original Message----- From: Pastor Gil Pries
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2018 5:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

With Windows 10, there is no way to assign a shutdown sound.

Pastor Gil