Just my two cents,
Richard

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain

On Jul 29, 2018, at 8:25 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

If it is indeed Windows 10 and the latest 1803 update I don't think Jaws 16 supports this any more at least not very well.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marianne Denning
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2018 7:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox and JFW 15

There is a 64 bit version of jaws 16.
On Jul 28, 2018, at 11:16 PM, Pat Byrne <k9jau@...> wrote:

Sorry, I should have included that this is WIN 64 bit.
PatAt 09:14 PM 7/28/2018, you wrote:
If here he is running windows 10 on the computer he must also have jaws 16 at the minimum.
On Jul 28, 2018, at 8:48 PM, Pat Byrne <k9jau@...> wrote:

i need to tap the group wisdom.
I'm helping a person get a replacement computer configured.  He has to stay with JFW 15 and is used to Firefox.  The version I downloaded today told me I needed to update my screen reader.  What version and I looking for, please?
Appreciate the assistance.
Pat Byrne