programs running in the task tray

Jed Barton <jedbarton@...>

Hey guys,

OK, hoping you guys can help. I'm running jaws 2018 and win 10. I
installed a program today, it's for a service that i use. The install
and setup went fine. It's suppoed to be running in the system tray
where the clok is, but i don't see it. I see things like speakers,
dropbox, a thing that says notification shevron or something like
that, but i don't see the program i am trying to get to. When i click
on the desktop icon it says this program is already running. Any
ideas on how to get to it to check the status?