From: Bill White
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2018 11:24 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws question

Hi, David. It's just Google giving you more choices. By default, Google

searches in "All" categories. If you choose one of the links below "All" it

will narrow the search to only search within the selected categories.

The categories include:

heading level 1 Search Modes

All

Link News

Link Shopping

Link Videos

Link Books

More

Under the "More" menu is included:

Maps

Images

Finance

Flights

To select the "More" menu, you must press the Space Bar on the "More"

button.

You won't find these Search modes headers on other Internet search

providers, and you will only find these Google headers once your search has

been completed, not before you input your search.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...