Re: good ssh clients that work with jfw

John Covici

ssh is not recognized in my windows 10 installation -- is there some
package I need for that to work, or is it just in 1803?
On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 18:19:57 -0400,
Steve Matzura wrote:

I've been a TeraTerm userĀ  for years, but I think I'm a
PowerShell ssh convert. I like the accessibility much better than
TeraTerm even with a modicum of scripting behind it. Thanks for
the great tip!

On 7/28/2018 2:06 PM, Andre Polykanine wrote:
Hello Jed,
If you use Windows 10 latest, I'd suggest native openSSH client. Just
open a Powershell window, type in ssh root@your.server.ip - and you're
all set. At least, here it is like this.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com