Re: Jaws question

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, David. It's just Google giving you more choices. By default, Google
searches in "All" categories. If you choose one of the links below "All" it
will narrow the search to only search within the selected categories.

The categories include:

heading level 1 Search Modes
All
Link News
Link Shopping
Link Videos
Link Books
More

Under the "More" menu is included:

Maps
Images
Finance
Flights

To select the "More" menu, you must press the Space Bar on the "More"
button.

You won't find these Search modes headers on other Internet search
providers, and you will only find these Google headers once your search has
been completed, not before you input your search.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com