latest mp3directcut and Jaws 2018

Tom <tomcat509@...>

Hi,Has anyone got a text tutorial for the latest version of mp3directcut they could send me? Even a list of keyboard commands would be great.

After doing numerous Google searches, all that came up was some videos using the mouse on how to use the program but attempting to cut an mp3 file with Jaws is vastly different.

I have an musical mp3 file which has a lot of clapping and talk at the end of the track which would be great if the last few minutes could be removed. Hitting the spacebar and touches of the right arrow takes me to the spot where the cut needs to be done but after that I get lost.

Hoping someone can help.

Thanks

Tom