Do you mean shift plus enter to activate a link? I’ve never tried it. But i will now.

Sent from Kimber's iPhone

The happy ending still beckons, and it is in the hope of grasping it that we go on.—Annie Proulx

On Jul 26, 2018, at 4:21 PM, Don Mauck <don.mauck@...> wrote:

Not in Fire Fox, however, I have in IE11. Just wondering what shift+inter does for you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 1:43 PM
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Trouble activating links in firefox

Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone else has had trouble activating links in the most recent release of firefox. I'm using it with version 2018 of jaws. When it first happened I thought it was just a poorly designed web site. But when it continued on sites I know are usually fine I began to wonder about the cause. Is it jaws? Is it firefox? Is it the two together?

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Thanks,
Kim

--