has anyone found suitable work arounds when it comes to using monsters cite as it relates to job search results?

David Ingram

Hi list members, I'd like to know if anyone knows a work around when it comes to using monster is it relates to job search results? The reason why I ask this question is because when I type in music producer, or studio music producer, I seem to get different job search results then those I would expect. I've contacted monster support on this issue but I've heard nothing in response to this question. Has anyone else had a semular problem when using monster and performing job searches. Thank you for any information that you might have concerning my question.