Re: Skype 8 scripts?

Cristóbal

I had written the various lists asking about the new Skype commands and specifically how to answer an incoming call since it wasn’t included in the Skype shortcuts. I got all sorts of responses from the old alt plus page up, alt plus a and some others, but no definitive answer. Finally, after trying all the new ones and ignoring the old ones I knew to not be it, I simply played around with it and did some test calls and bingo. Control plus shift plus P worked. Maybe there’s another command that can also work, but I haven’t found it. Skype really needs to do a better job of keeping current their information.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2018 12:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Skype 8 scripts?

That's about the stupidest key assignment I can think of for an  answer function. Thanks for it, though! How the heck did you manage to figure that one out?

On 7/23/2018 3:00 PM, Cristóbal wrote:

Control plus shift plus P will also answer an incoming call. Figured this out by playing around with it and doing some test calling. Skype really needs to update their documentation.

You have to be in the application window too.