Re: Skype 8 scripts?

Steve Matzura

LOL, that's why I couldn't find it, since I couldn't get anyone to call me! I thought it was on a menu, and since no one was calling, that option would of course be disabled! Ha ha on me!

On 7/23/2018 2:53 PM, Richard Turner wrote:

Yes. Apparently, you have to tab to the answer button.
Not positive since I have not had time to have someone call me.
Maybe later this week I'll have my wife do a test call or 3.
Richard

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain

On Jul 23, 2018, at 11:31 AM, Steve Matzura <number6@...> wrote:

Did you notice that "Answer Call" was not listed in those shortcuts? Still trying to figure that one!

On 7/22/2018 9:58 AM, Richard Turner wrote:
Thanks Sieghard. Hopefully I wasn't the only one who wasn't aware of that.
Given Microsoft's commitment to accessibility, I suspect that will work well and especially since they have already listed the hotkeys.
Thanks,
Richard

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain

On Jul 21, 2018, at 9:16 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

Hi Richard,

"UWP" is short for "Universal Windows Platform" and these are the Windows Store apps which work on various platforms, e.g. Windows 10 on a PC, a tablet or other device such as Xbox I think etc.