Re: Program to strip DRM?

Richard Turner

Removing DRM from anything other than files you have purchased and are doing this to make them more accessible for your own use, is technically illegal.
I only know of one package that works on Kindle books that I use so I can read them in Voice Dream Reader.
What are you wanting to do?
Richard

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain

On Jul 21, 2018, at 8:26 PM, Amanda Berkley <amanda1226@...> wrote:

Is there a JAWS friendly program that can strip the DRM off a file?

Not sure if this is an appropriate question for this list. I apologize
if it's not.

Thanks,
Amanda