From: Gudrun Brunot
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2018 5:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Chasebanking web site

Drew, I've had a heck of a time dealing with it on the net on my PC with

JAWS, but it works quite well on the iPhone. I use the Chase app.

#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,

& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With

Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!

http://DrewsInspirations.com <http://drewsinspirations.com/>

To book Drew for your event go to

http://bookdrew.com <http://bookdrew.com/>

(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!

http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com

Avast logo <https://www.avast.com/antivirus> This email has been checked

for viruses by Avast antivirus software.