Sent: Friday, July 20, 2018 7:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws-Users List Has Changed Domains

Is this change effecting this list?

Thanks,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst 

p. 414 7783040  t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2018 4:15 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws-Users List Has Changed Domains

Hi,

So I take it members will need to post, using the new address,in order to access the new list?

Do we need to subscribe to the new list or will this be done by the modirators and members just need to update the email address?

When will this take effect?

Tom

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, 20 July 2018 2:45 PM
To: JFW List <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Jaws-Users List Has Changed Domains

Hi All,

For those of you that are a member of the, Jaws-Users list, they have moved from Mailman to Groups.io.  Below are the email addresses to subscribe & to post to the list.

To subcribe:

To post:

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.