Re: Jaws-Users List Has Changed Domains

Debby Hill

No, just the JAWS-Users-List.

Debby

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Doering
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2018 7:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws-Users List Has Changed Domains

Is this change effecting this list?

Thanks,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst

p. 414 7783040  t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.