Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS July Update, J2018.1807.8, Download Links + What's New

I wonder where this illusive FS recommendation can be found? If it is something FS recommends when people call tech support because of an issue than it is not a general recommendation.

If the update message included text like “use this update method at your own risk, it is recommended that Jaws is updated by visiting www.FreedomScientfic.com and manually downloading the installer” then that would be an official recommendation.

Regards,

Sieghard