From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Longmore
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018 2:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS July Update, J2018.1807.8, Download Links + What's New

Yes, many times the Auto Update works but there are many situations and variables that cause it to mal function.  Thtat’s why Freedom Scientific continues to recommend using the link from the website and doing a full install.  You and I may not have issues but that does not mean the problem is not real for many.

Dan