Re: Silence the tab key in JAWS 12
Mike & Barbara <mb69mach1@...>
Hi Joni,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Here we go! These steps will work.
1. Press Insert / Jaws key + 6, on the number row to open the Settings
Center, & press control, shift, + D, for the Settings Center Default All
2. Arrow down to keyboard & open it with the right arrow key.
3. Arrow down to manage key lables & open it by pressing the spacebar.
4. press the letter t, & you will land on tab, This is a toggle so, press
the space bar to mute it.
5. Tab to okaypress the spacebar, tab to apply, press the spacebar, tab to
okay, & press the spacebar.
That's it! Hope this helped. Take care.
----- Original Message -----
From: Joni Colver
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2012 1:58 PM
Subject: Silence the tab key in JAWS 12
Someone asked me how to silence the tab key in JAWS 12 and I have no
idea how to do that. I noticed it is only spoken when screen echo is
than none. I usually have that set to none, but apparently this person
a different setting.
I looked in the Settings Center but did not find a way to silence a key,
although I am certain it is there somewhere. Thanks.
Jfw mailing list
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...