From: Joni Colver
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2012 1:58 PM
Subject: Silence the tab key in JAWS 12

Someone asked me how to silence the tab key in JAWS 12 and I have no
idea how to do that. I noticed it is only spoken when screen echo is
other
than none. I usually have that set to none, but apparently this person
has
a different setting.

I looked in the Settings Center but did not find a way to silence a key,
although I am certain it is there somewhere. Thanks.

Joni