From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Hicks
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018 10:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Msword 2016 and sounds

OK Nino.  Yes, Robin gave the directions for Office 2016.  But I am using Office 2013 on a Windows 7 machine and I don’t find any “ease of access”.  I have poked around Word 2013, but I don’t find ease of access nor sounds.  I have looked in “general” and “advanced”, but there are 8 other categories.  I had hoped that someone would have the steps for Office 2013.  In 2013 under options I see 10 categories and last night at home and win10 there were 14.  I need help in Windows 7; MS Office 2013; and a 64 bit machine.. II doubt if the 64 bit has anything to do with, but what the hec!  thanks

Have a great day, 73

Bob Hicks, KC8CR