From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim Ford
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 8:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io; jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: How much is Outlook for the desktop?

One inexpensive way is to buy used software through a reliable vendor. I used bonanza.com. You will find prices from $20 to $40 for the full office suite, the higher of the range for Office 2016, the low end for Office 2010. I suggest avoiding the listings where the description includes reference to needing to register the product by telephone. That route works, but it is a bit of a pain, and for the same or a few dollars more, you can get one that authorizes in the regular way, entering the code when prompted.

Good luck,
Tim Ford