Re: How much is Outlook for the desktop?

Michal Nowicki

Another inexpensive option is an Office 365 subscription. As long as the subscription is active, you get access to the newest version of Office. Most Office 365 subscriptions, including Office 365 Personal, include Outlook.

Best,

Michal

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim Ford
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 8:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io; jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: How much is Outlook for the desktop?

One inexpensive way is to buy used software through a reliable vendor. I used bonanza.com. You will find prices from $20 to $40 for the full office suite, the higher of the range for Office 2016, the low end for Office 2010. I suggest avoiding the listings where the description includes reference to needing to register the product by telephone. That route works, but it is a bit of a pain, and for the same or a few dollars more, you can get one that authorizes in the regular way, entering the code when prompted.

Good luck,
Tim Ford

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lee Maschmeyer
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 5:01 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: How much is Outlook for the desktop?

Hi all,

I have to switch to a new mail program. I'm now using Thunderbird but I think it's a really substandard system. The fact that Mozilla cut it loose sounds like a resounding vote of no confidence. I'm thinking of switching to Outlook if it isn't too expensive. Does it work well with Jaws 18? Do I have other choices?

Thanks for your help,

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.