Have a good day.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Hicks
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 4:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Msword 2016 and sounds

Are there similar sounds in Office 2013?  tia

Have a great day, 73

Bob Hicks, KC8CR

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: Msword 2016 and sounds

These sounds are enabled by turning on the Office Sounds.  In Word, go to the File menu, then options.  When the dialog opens, arrow down to the Ease of Access options, then tab over to where all the setting choices are.  The first option is a checkbox to enable the sounds.  Check if this got turned off somehow. 

I just started using this feature and am still not sure what all the sounds mean, but kind of like it.  I will note that, from my little test, I only get the sound if I select some text and then hit delete, but not if I delete character by character. 

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nino Dagostino
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 4:16 AM
Subject: Msword 2016 and sounds

Good morning:

Maybe someone can help me, in word When you delete text the computer used to make a sound.

Now that does not happen.

Using Ms outlook 2016 the sounds work.

I am hoping someone can point me in the write direction.

Thank you.

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.