From: Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
[mailto:Robin_Van_Lant=Key.com@groups.io]
Sent: Wednesday, Jul 18, 2018 12:42 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Msword 2016 and sounds

These sounds are enabled by turning on the Office Sounds. In Word, go
to the File menu, then options. When the dialog opens, arrow down to
the Ease of Access options, then tab over to where all the setting
choices are. The first option is a checkbox to enable the sounds.
Check if this got turned off somehow.
I just started using this feature and am still not sure what all the
sounds mean, but kind of like it. I will note that, from my little
test, I only get the sound if I select some text and then hit delete,
but not if I delete character by character.