Re: Portable DVD drive with Jaws 2018 and Windows 10

Shai

Hello,
If you haven't already, I would plug in the DVD drive with nothing
inside and restart the computer. Then I would insert the DVD and see
if it will be recognized. Have you checked to see if there are any
drivers to install of making this drive compatible with Windows 10?
Also, I might consider searching google to confirm that this drive is
compatible with Windows 10 in the first place.

On 7/18/18, John J. Fioravanti, Jr. <fioresq1@...> wrote:
Good morning: I purchased a USB external DVD drive and plugged it into my
desktop computer, I'm using windows 10, and Jaws 2018. The Computer will
not
recognize the DVD drive. I plugged it into a windows 7 machine I have and
an
old windows xp machine, and the drive is recognized. Any suggestions?
Thanks.