From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Sameer
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2012 6:53 AM
To: JAWS for Windows List
Subject: Help in using Settings Centre

Dear List Friends,

In the Speech & Sound Schemes option in the Settings Centre, the sound
scheme selected by default is Classic. When I want to change the sound
scheme to Web Rent a Crowd scheme, I have to press the space bar nearly
fifteen times. Pressing W takes me out of the sound scheme option to another
option further down the main list.

Is there any way of changing sound schemes quickly through the Settings
Centre or is pressing space bar repeatedly the only option?

Thanking all in advance for any & all assistance.

Wishing you, your family, friends & work colleagues a very prosperous 2012.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India