Help in using Settings Centre

Sameer

Dear List Friends,

In the Speech & Sound Schemes option in the Settings Centre, the sound scheme selected by default is Classic. When I want to change the sound scheme to Web Rent a Crowd scheme, I have to press the space bar nearly fifteen times. Pressing W takes me out of the sound scheme option to another option further down the main list.

Is there any way of changing sound schemes quickly through the Settings Centre or is pressing space bar repeatedly the only option?

Thanking all in advance for any & all assistance.

Wishing you, your family, friends & work colleagues a very prosperous 2012.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India