From: Jim Rawls
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 3:15 PM
Subject: a strange problem when trying to play all files from a folder.

Hi all,

Since I got a message that my address was bouncing, I thought I had post this message again.

When I hit Control A that should select all messages in a folder. I have several songs in this folder, and up to yesterday, I could hit control A, and the songs would play, one after the other. Now, nothing happens. I am running windows ten, and jaws 18, and using win amp as my player. Any ideas on how to fix this? Jim