Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 5:10 PM
Subject: Jaws 2018 with Ebay Auditory Captcha

Ebay uses a numeric captcha for completing various types of transactions. There is a link for Listen to Numbers. I have clicked this link in every way I can think of and nothing plays. The Ebay directions say to check mute and volume of sound, but I know these are appropriate because I am playing Jaws through the same sound card. I have used enter, space, slash, route PC to Jaws and Jaws mouse click, and Insert f7 to activate the Listen to Numbers link and nothing works.

I hope someone can help! Thanks very much.

Terrie (Mary T.) Terlau

terrieter@...