From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 3:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Can't create filters

I tried doing it from Outlook before, but I found that doing it directly
through Gmail is probably best. Especially if you’re accessing the account
from multiple devices.

That said, I still encounter issues where filtered mailing list emails are
still popping up in my inbox either directly without going to the mailing
list label/folder or showing up in my inbox after I delete them from my
mailing list label/folder. That’s probably a topic for another day though.

All in all though, this does the trick for me.

Don’t know your email provider, but I’m sure they all offer similar function
through their webinterface.