From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Ingram
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 12:38 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: purchasing computer questions

Hi, if you're looking for a dell desktop system, might I suggest a quad coare i7 system with 32gb of ram.  For the laptop maybe the I 5 with 32 gb ram.  Check to see if a 1 tb hard drive comes with each, and don't forget about the cd rom drive at least one of them for the desktop and the laptop.This is probably the best that I can suggest for a system depending on how it is going to be used.