Re: purchasing computer questions

I have an HP 15-ba011cy laptop with a 15" screen and it has a number pad.  I haven't seen any laptops with 15" or larger screens that don't have a number pad in years.

I've just looked at the Dell website under laptops and even the lowest end Inspiron 15 3000 devices all have number pads.  If you start pushing into the devices that are intentionally "thinnest and lightest" in this class you will lose number pads, but why would one do that unless "thinnest and lightest" is a really important feature to you?

          ~ Dorothy Nevill