From: Maria Campbell [mailto:lucky1inct@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, Jul 11, 2018 4:21 PM EST
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Actions recommended

I see in my system tray actions recommended that include run a quick
scan, view security dashboard, whatever that is, view notification
options and check for protection updates.  So what does all that mean
and what do I do next?  This just showed up after I updated Windows
today.  Thanks for any assistance.