Re: How do I ID font formats?

Richard Turner

Actually, the keystroke is alt+windows+i.

If you bring up the quick settings with insert+v while in Word, and shift tab to the search box and type: text analyzer, you can toggle the settings for the analyzer.

I searched the web for Jaws Text Analyzer and found the contents of a webinar that goes into more detail.

At the following link, there is an option to download a zip file of the presentation:

https://doccenter.freedomscientific.com/doccenter/doccenter/rs25c51746a0cc/2012-06-20_TextFormatting/02_TextFormatting.htm

HTH,

Richard