Re: Download Completion Notification Sound in Firefox And Internet Explorer

Ashleigh Piccinino

Tom,
This is under the advanced tab in your tools and Internet options. You will have to press P to get to play system sounds and make sure it’s checked. You might also want to press P again until you get to play system sounds on webpages make sure that is checked. Hope this helps

On Jul 10, 2018, at 2:49 PM, Tom Behler <tombehler@...> wrote:

                              Hello, everyone.

First, before I say anything, I want to express my appreciation for this list, and for those who have been helping me with my latest internet browser issues.

I now have successfully gotten the download completion notification sound to work in Firefox 61.

However, I’m still having trouble getting it to work in internet explorer  11 here.

In IE, I have made sure that the “notify me when download is complete” option is checked.

However, in IE 11, when I go to accessibility, I can’t seem to find the needed option to turn download completion sounds on.

If someone can give me some additional instructions as to where to find this option and how to get there in IE 11, I’d appreciate that very much.

Thank you!

Tom Behler