Re: Outlook meeting request settings

Van Lant, Robin

Hello,

In Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2016, the combo box to change the “Show As” setting is on the default ribbon.  For example, when composing a meeting, hit Alt to go to the Meeting ribbon, then tab over to the “Show As”.  When I do this, JAWS says Combo box and hitting alt + down arrow lets me scroll through the options. Hit enter on the one you want.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Wideman, Donna J
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 7:05 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Outlook meeting request settings

Does anyone know how to set the dropdown to “Free” when creating a meeting request?

Mine currently defaults to busy which is what I desire, but when creating a meeting request I sometimes would like it to be free.

I did find the item in the options button, but it will not show as a drop down in order to change it.

Any shortcut to make this happen would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Donna

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.