Re: Outlook meeting request settings

Van Lant, Robin

Hello,

In Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2016, the combo box to change the “Show As” setting is on the default ribbon.  For example, when composing a meeting, hit Alt to go to the Meeting ribbon, then tab over to the “Show As”.  When I do this, JAWS says Combo box and hitting alt + down arrow lets me scroll through the options. Hit enter on the one you want.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Wideman, Donna J
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 7:05 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Outlook meeting request settings

Does anyone know how to set the dropdown to “Free” when creating a meeting request?

Mine currently defaults to busy which is what I desire, but when creating a meeting request I sometimes would like it to be free.

I did find the item in the options button, but it will not show as a drop down in order to change it.

Any shortcut to make this happen would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Donna

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114