From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 2:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Trouble with "task switching"

Bob, have you called Microsoft Accessibility?
Richard

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain

On Jul 10, 2018, at 2:38 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@gmail.com> wrote:

Bob,

Are you able to get into the "task switching loop" by intention or, at the very least, reasonably consistently?

It is going to be close to impossible for anyone to help you out of this unless they can see how it is that you're getting into it and what's actually occurring at the time. I'm still unclear as to what, exactly, is occurring.

~ Dorothy Nevill