From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:37 AM
To: 'jfw list' <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Outlook Inbox Question

Hello, everyone.

I am currently using Outlook 2016 with Office 365 and the
latest version of Jaws 2018 on a windows 7 laptop.

Recently, I have noticed that Outlook now places e-mails
with a high importance designation at the top of my in-box
message list, irrespective of the date and time of those
messages.

While this is helpful in terms of reminding me of the
importance level associated with the message, I still prefer
to have my in-box messages arranged with my most recent
message at the top of the message list.

Does anyone know how I can change my in-box message list so
that the messages are arranged chronologically from most
recent to oldest, irrespective of their level of importance?

So far, I haven't found the option to do this, and am not
sure how things got changed in the first place.

Tom Behler