From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of CathyAnne
Murtha
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 8:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Question On Eversync Firefox Add-on For Syncing Internet
Explorer Favorites With Firefox Bookmarks

You can import bookmarks through your Firefox Library. I think it would be
easier:

1. Open the Firefox library (CTRL-SHIFT-B)

2. Open the "Import and Backup" menu (ALT-I)

3. Within the menu, activate "Import Data from another Browser"

4. Within the resulting dialog is a set of radio buttons, select the browser
from which you'd like to import bookmarks

5. Activate the "Next" button

6. The next screen has checkboxes to import Cookies, Saved Passwords and
Favorites, if you want to import all of them, leave the options checked

7. Activate the "Next" button

8. After reviewing the information, activate the "Finish" button

The data is imported into Firefox.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC