Re: Question On Eversync Firefox Add-on For Syncing Internet Explorer Favorites With Firefox Bookmarks

Tom Behler

Cathy:

Thanks so much for this suggestion, and the steps to carry it out.

I am at my volunteer work place now, but will try this when I get into a quieter setting.

I do have one question:

Once the Internet Explorer favorites are imported into Firefox, where will I be able to find them?

Again, thanks so much!

Tom Behler