Re: Outlook Inbox Question

Ashleigh Piccinino

I’m not sure on windows seven. I think you would go to arrange by sub menu and click on date. Either that, or newest on top. Once again, do not quote me on this I’m not sure on windows seven.

On Jul 10, 2018, at 8:37 AM, Tom Behler <tombehler@...> wrote:

Hello, everyone.

I am currently using Outlook 2016 with Office 365 and the latest version of Jaws 2018 on a windows 7 laptop.

Recently, I have noticed that Outlook now places e-mails with a high importance designation at the top of my in-box message list, irrespective of the date and time of those messages.

While this is helpful in terms of reminding me of the importance level associated with the message, I still prefer to have my in-box messages arranged with my most recent message at the top of the message list.

Does anyone know how I can change my in-box message list so that the messages are arranged chronologically from most recent to oldest, irrespective of their level of importance?

So far, I haven’t found the option to do this, and am not sure how things got changed in the first place.

Tom Behler