Re: Outlook Inbox Question

CathyAnne Murtha <cathy@...>

Yes. There is.

You can sort messages by a variety of criteria.

1. Open the View Ribbon (ALT-V)

2. Activate the “Arrangement” List (A, B)

Use ALL FOUR ARROW KEYS to make a selection.  You probably want to sort by “Date”

When focused on an option you’d like to use, press ENTER.

Your folder is now sorted by the selected criteria.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC

cathy@...